Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Recent Obsessions

So lately I have been obsessed with some different patterns. They are all so fun and unique. I plan to use some of my favorites in some new Foo foos coming soon. So what are you're favorite patterns/prints lately? I'd love to know! Here are mine:

Chevron. I even have a binder with this print!
Giraffe. I know I must be crazy, but it's just too cute!
Quatrefoil. I would love to have wallpaper like this in my room!
Floral. I'm obsessed right now. I've bought a purse and pants in floral print. I love them, and I don't care about what anyone else thinks about it!
 
There are many more prints that I really love, but these are a few of my favorites at the moment. Also I think most of them are on trend right now, so go me! Tell me yours! Do you like modern ones, polka dots, animal prints? Just let it out already.
 
 
 
Other things that I'm obsessed with right now:
This song. Carried Away by Passion Pit http://youtu.be/gZQ5aNrwYcM
Pepsi. Always.
Anthropologie.
Lots and lots of blogs.
The Kardashians.
Colored skinnies.
Sea food.
Many more things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all those patterns! I also am a sucker for polka dots and checkers. Have you ever eaten at Joe's Crab Shack? Awesome! What the heck are colored skinnies? You are amazing! Keep creating, and have a happy day! Mrs. Zierow