Sunday, September 4, 2011

Thanks bunches!

The craft fair was awesome this year! I sold a lot. Thanks to everyone who came, told people to come, or brought more customers. Those of you who didn't show, well you just missed out. But seriously thanks so much! Wear your new Foo foos as much as you would like!
This is Elsie, she wanted a Foo foo too! I think she looks great in this one! Can your dog pull off a Foo foo?


After the craft fair, I was wiped out! If you like any of the ones you see here you better tell me, cause it might be gone any time! I will be making more flowers soon, but for now this is all I have! Keep checking back for more posts and please comment! Thanks for everything!

1 comment:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Chicka! Congrats on your successful weekend! Such adorable stuff. I can't decide which ones I like best, they are all adorable for sure! Maybe I am a little partial to polka dots!