Friday, May 18, 2012

Foo Foo Holders

I found these fun ideas to hold Foo foos on Pinterest, check them out!
Pinned Image

I think that this is such a cute way to store/hold all of your cute bows and flowers! It looks super simple to make, and it will look cute anywhere!

You can learn how to make this holder at http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2009/06/funky-bow-holder-thingy-tutorial-from.html
Pinned Image

This is an awesome way to hold all your headbands. It keeps them from getting smashed into a funny shape, and you can show off how cute they are! I like how you can also store things inside of this headband holder, it can help organize lots of things! It would be great to have one of these because I have lots of cute headbands ready to sale at the next craft fair! You can learn how to make one of these headband holders here http://makeitmyown.blogspot.com/2011/11/day-18-im-thankful-with-lyssa-beth.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture frame idea! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I already bought a frame, but it will have to wait until after school is out...Thanks for all your creative ideas, etc.! You're awesome! Mrs. Zierow